Your kids have piled into the vehicle for a day out at the beach and park. Alas, you just know that part of that beach and park will come back home with you. Mister Alfresco has some very practical suggestions on how to keep your car as clean as possible:
1. Always carry an old towel in the trunk. This can be used for wiping sand off feet, cleaning Fido’s paws and wiping away any muck on elbows and knees.
2. Keep a roll of trash bags in the car – Mister Alfresco likes the environmentally friendly ones that do not contaminate our land fills.
3. Unless your destination is really distant, have a ‘’no food, no drinks’’ rule in the car for all passengers.
4. Keep a pack of wet wipes in the car in an organizer.
5. Sandy feet? Throw all shoes into a garbage bag and use the towel to get rid of as much sand as possible. Use wet wipes on the feet before anyone gets in.
6. Keep a powerful car vacuum in the garage for easy clean up as soon as you get home.